These are the Official Rules for King Juice Company Inc.’s 2016 Calypso Lemonades Island of Treasure Sweepstakes (“Promotion”).
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Company. This Promotion is being offered by King Juice Company, Inc., 851 W. Grange Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53221 (“Company”).
2. Social Media. The Promotion may be advertised or administered through social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat (“Social Media”). You understand and acknowledge, however, that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any Social Media platform on which it is offered or advertised. You agree to adhere to all rules established by Social Media platforms. Any information you provide for the Promotion is being provided to the Company.
3. Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Promotion, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules and the decisions of the Company, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Your ability to receive a prize is contingent upon all the requirements set forth herein.
4. Eligibility. The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, who, at the time of entering the Promotion are eighteen years of age or older. All entrants must be natural persons. No entries from business entities will be accepted. Employees of Company and their immediate family members and/or those living in same household are not eligible to enter the Promotion. Immediate family includes spouse, parents, siblings, children, stepparents, stepchildren, grandparents and grandchildren. THIS PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, RULE, REGULATION OR ORDINANCE.
5. Promotion Period. The Promotion begins on August 1, 2016 at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Standard Time and ends on August 31, 2016 at 11:59 p.m Pacific Standard time (the “Promotion Period”).
6. How to Enter: Register Online. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. An entry code is required to enter the Promotion. Entry codes can be located on the back of specially-marked Calypso Original Lemonade bottles sold at various retail locations. After obtaining an entry code, visit Company’s website at www.drinkcalypso.com and follow the directions provided to enter. Entry codes may also be obtained by sending a separate, stamped, self-addressed envelope with a written request to: King Juice Company, Inc., ATTN: Island of Treasure Sweepstakes, 851 W. Grange Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53221. By entering, you will be automatically subscribed to Company’s e-mail newsletter. Entries are limited to one per person. Entries submitted after Promotional Period has concluded will not be valid, and Company will not be responsible for reimbursement of any Entry Bottle purchase made after Promotional Period ends.
7. Prizes. Winners will be selected through multiple, random drawings held between August 1, 2016 and August 31, 2016 from eligible entries received. The odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received. Winners will be notified on the Promotion page of Company website after entry process is complete. Winners will be directed to fill out contact and shipping information in order to redeem prize. Prize will be shipped to shipping address supplied by each winner within approximately 6 weeks. Company will not be required to issue a replacement prize if a winner does not receive Prize for any reason.
Winners will receive one item from the list below, with associated approximate retail values, delivered to the winner’s home address (“Prize”):
Winners will be notified of winning entry on the contest entry page and will be asked to fill out a form to submit a Shipping Address and Winner’s Age to receive Prize. Winners must be 18 years or older to be awarded a Calypso Gift Certificate. Gift Certificate Winners who are not 18 years or older will be issued a substitute prize chosen by Company. Certain restrictions may apply.
8. Non-Transferable. No substitution or transfer of the Prize will be permitted. The winning Prize may not be redeemed for cash. Company reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
9. Responsibility for Prize. If you win a Prize, you understand and agree that you are solely responsible for the use, care and maintenance of the Prize, including (without limitation) any and all liability.
10. Publicity. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes consent for the Company to use your name and likeness for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation, except where expressly prohibited by law.
11. Other Requirements. Winners may, at the Company’s discretion, be required to sign and return a declaration of eligibility, additional release of liability, and, where lawful, an additional publicity consent agreement. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize, or fails to return the completed and executed declaration and releases as required, the prize will be forfeited.
12. Taxes. A Prize is considered taxable income, and winners will be solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes.
13. Release and Hold Harmless. By entering THIS PROMOTION, you agree to release and hold harmless COMPANY, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliated entities, and each of their directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, and representatives from any damage, injury, expense, cost, death, loss, claim, action, demand, or other liability that may arise in connection with the Promotion, or resulting from acceptance and/or use of any prize, travel to or from any prize-related activity, participation in this Promotion, and from any misuse or malfunction of any prize awarded, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, and/or property damage.
14. Limitations. Company shall not be responsible for lost, late or misdirected entries, or entries containing incorrect or incomplete information, including shipping address. Company is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any mail network, telephone network or lines, computer, on-line, or Internet systems or services, servers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry or confirmation or winners notice on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, problems with the Company website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer resulting from downloading any materials in connection with the Promotion. Company will not ship to addresses containing a P.O. Box. Entries become the property of Company and will not be acknowledged or returned.
15. Disqualification. Company reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Company website, or who is otherwise in violation of these Official Rules or any laws. Company further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion in the event the Promotion is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering or technical failures of any kind.